For friends of the Open Society who, like me, would prefer not to block the movement of people, ideas, and trade:
- Trade agreements are net contributors to economic growth
- Immigrants are net contributors to economic growth
- Money spent on the security industrial complex economy has low ROI vs. education, infrastructure, and research spending
- A diversity of ideas more likely leads to the best outcomes vs. a paucity of ideas
- Companies with more women leaders are more profitable
- The more the merrier!